Production Worker (Packing)
Azuma Foods Canada
We are a food manufacturer and are looking for an individual who is energetic, motivated and has a desire to learn and advance together with our company.
Packer/Production Worker job duties would include preparing, packing, packaging and labeling of products made on site. Clean up of work site and equipment, transferring of products to different areas of production will also be part of your duties.
Regular (full time) work hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
– Basic English communication skills
– Hardworking, reliable, punctual
– Physically fit
– Quick learner and self-starter with minimal supervision
– Able to work well with others in a fast paced environment with attention to details
– Must be legally entitled to work in Canada, able to work some overtime hours when needed.
Wage: $17-$18 per hour
If you are interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com