Try our Edamame pottage this spring! You can enjoy both chilled and warm. Serve with some cream or olive oil on the side.
|Chicken powder||1 Tbsp or a little bit more|
|Salt, pepper and parsley||for garnish|
1. Boil the water in the medium-sized pot, add Edamame and cook till the water boils again.
2. Once it is cooked thoroughly, drain the water, and peel the Edamame skin.
3. In the medium pot, place all the ingredients and bring to a boil.
4. Remove from the heat, and let it cool: pour the mixture into the food processer or use a hand mixer to make the mixture smooth.
5. Done! If you prefer a smoother result, strain the mixture using the spatula.