Feel like eating seafood ramen? Try our Sea urchin Ramen!
All you need is to add 2 tbsp of paste to the soup! This recipe used chicken powder for the soup, but if you are willing to make soup by boiling fish from scratch, please do try!
|Uni Paste||2 Tbsp|
|Soy sauce||1.5 Tsp|
|Chicken Powder||1 Tbsp|
|Uni Paste||2 Tsp|
1. Boil the water in the medium-sized pot, add chicken powder, soy sauce, and Sake then brings back to boil.
2. Once it is boiled, remove the pot from the heat and add Uni Paste.
Topping direction (Egg)
1. For the Egg, boil water in a small pot.
2. Once it is boiled, add gg quietly then add a pinch of salt and 1 tsp of vinegar.
3. This helps to peel the shell easily.
4. Now set the timer for seven minutes. Once it is done, remove from the heat then peel.
5. If you can prepare from the previous day, try to soak eggs in the mixture of sake: mirin: soy sauce=1:1:2.
Assembling the dish
1. Cook noodles following the instruction and place them in the Ramen bowl.
2. Pour the soup you prepared.
3. Place cooked egg, dried seaweed, leeks and lastly more Uni paste.