Plant based Oyako Don
Have you ever tried "Oyako don"? It is known as one of the easiest but tastiest dinner recipes. We even have fast food store for Oyako don everywhere in Japan. For this item, we made the recipe for the vegetarian version.
|Veggie Chicken Teriyaki||1/3 package|
|Soy sauce||1 tbsp|
|Veggie powder or veggie dash||1/3 tsp|
|Plant based Egg||70g|
|Leeks/ Green onion||for garnish|
|Chili pepper of your preference||for garnish|
1. In the medium-sized saucepan, cook Plant-based egg following the package instruction. Cook till it is cooperated and not liquid anymore.
2. In another medium-sized saucepan, pour water, soy sauce, mirin, sake and veggie powder. Bring to a boil.
3. Once it is boiling, add sliced onion. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Now, add Veggie Chicken Teriyaki and Cook for another 1 minute.
5. Finally, add the cooked plant-based egg into the Veggie Chicken Teriyaki pot. Add green onion for garnish. Serve it on/ with rice.