Toast scagen shrimp toast
Have you heard of this recipe before? For the first time when we cooked, we are so shocked! It’s so yum! Cook this and enjoy a Swedish dish at home!
|Sliced bread||4 slices|
|Minced red onion||1/4|
|Lemon||1 for serving|
|Lemon zest for mixing in||1|
|Sour cream or cream cheese||2 tbsp|
|Dill||bunch for mixing in|
|Dill||1/4 bunch for garnish|
1. In a small bowl, place finely chopped dill and red onion. In the same bowl, add boiled shrimp, and finely grated zest of 1 lemon, as well as its juice (1tbsp).
2. Next, add mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt and black pepper to the bowl. Let it stand for at least 15-30 minutes to proceed next step.
3. On a medium heated pan, melt butter then cook sliced bread till it is golden.
4. Remove from the heat and place on the serving plates.
5. On the toast, place shrimp mixture, garnish with lemon, dill and tobiko.