|Any fish will do||remove the skin|
|Cooked & seasoned egg|
|Leeks/ Green onion|
1. Boil the water and soak the fish that does not have the skin and remove it from the water immediately.
2. Discard the water. For the fish, add salt and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Now boil the water and add 1tbsp sake. Cook for 30 minutes. Do not boil.
4. Use 4.5g Ankimo per 50mL soup. Mix well then Filter the soup mixture. Otherwise, the soup does not look great.
5. In the bowl, place the cooked noodle, then pour the soup, decorate with sesame seeds, cooked egg, seaweed, Ramen Kikurage, leeks and Ankimo!