Tobikko Yuzu Oshi Sushi
Brighten white fish Oshi Sushi with Tobikko Yuzu! Delicate Yuzu citrus flavour cuts fishiness and adds delightful crunch to this box sushi cubes.
|"Shime Saba" (Vinegar Cured Mackerel)|
|Steamed Rice||1 Cup|
|Rice Vinegar||4 Tsp|
|"Tobikko Yuzu"||50 g|
1. To prepare Sushi Rice, mix Rice Vinegar, Sugar, and Salt in a small bowl, and pour over Steamed Rice. Use a fan to cool down Sushi Rice to room temperature.
2. In a rectangular container (Pound Cake Mould works well), place “Shime Saba” skin side down.
3. Add Sushi Rice, and press down the top evenly to pack rice.
4. Keep refrigerated for at least 3 hours before cutting.
5. Remove from mould, and carefully slice.
6. Garnish with “Tobikko Yuzu” before serving!