Ankimo (Monkfish Liver) Ramen
Known as "Foie Gras of the Sea", this one-of-a-kind Japanese delicacy has a distinct flavour profile and texture. This indulgent recipe uses Ankimo lavishly to satisfy your gourmet palate.
|Fish Broth||200 ml|
|Sake (Cooking Wine)||1 Tbsp|
|Ramen Noodle||1 Serving|
|Steamed Ankimo (monkfish liver)||2 Slices|
|Boiled Egg||1 Piece|
|Green Onion||2 Tbsp (chopped)|
|Ramen Kikurage||2 Tbsp|
|Roasted Nori Seaweed||1/8 Sheet|
1. Prepare Ankimo Soup
- Prepare 200 ml Fish Broth by using Fish Scraps or pre-made broth.
- Heat Fish Broth and add Sake. Cook for 30 minutes on low heat to prevent Boiling.
- Pre-grind Ankimo by mashing with a spoon. Add to Broth and filter using Strainer.
- Keep on low heat until serving.
- Add Salt to taste, immediately before serving.
2. Once Ankimo Soup is ready, cook Noodle following package instructions.
3. Place Noodle in a bowl, add Soup, and Toppings.