|Wheat Flour||80 g|
|Canola Oil (or Butter)||1 Tbsp|
1. Mix Crepe Batter in a bowl until smooth.
2. Preheat a Large pan on medium heat and spread Oil.
3. Using a Ladle, pour Crepe Batter, and spread it thin quickly using the bottom of the Ladle in circular motion.
4. Cook for a few minutes until the edge is crispy. Turn over and cook for a few minutes again.
5. Remove Crepe from heat.
6. Cool down a bit before adding cold toppings such as Whipping Cream or "Cheesecake" to prevent from melting.
7. Roll & Enjoy!