Cucumber Roll with Seaweed Salad
Tired of same old sushi? Try this inside-out roll, made with vegetables!
|"Goma Wakame Delight" (Seaweed Salad)||100 g|
|Red Bell Pepper||1/4|
|Yellow Bell Pepper||1/4|
|Red Cabbage||1/8 (small)|
1. Prepare Cucumber by removing both ends and cutting into 2~3 inch pieces. Using a round cookie cutter, hollow out the middle to make rings.
2. Cut all vegetables into thin strips, about 2~3 inches in length.
3. In 1 Cucumber Ring, stuff about 1/4 portions each of Sushi Rice & "Goma Wakame Delight" to fill about 1/2 the hole.
4. Stuff all other vegetables evenly in the hole.
5. Carefully slice stuffed rings into 1/8 inch pieces to serve.