Edamame Pottage Soup
Prepared in thick creamy Pottage style, this "Cream of Edamame" soup brings out subtle sweetness of Edamame soybeans.
|"Edamame" Soybeans||120 g|
|Onion||100 g (minced)|
|Heavy Cream||50 cc|
|Chicken Stock||(to taste)|
|Black Pepper||(to taste)|
1. Cook “Edamame” following package instructions.
2. In a medium pot, add cooked “Edamame” and all other ingredients, and bring to a boil.
3. Remove from heat, and let it cool.
4. Pour cooled soup mixture into Food Processer to blend.
5. For smoother texture, use strainer.
6. Garnish with Parsley.