Edamame Pottage Soup
Prepared in thick creamy Pottage style, this "Cream of Edamame" soup brings out subtle sweetness of Edamame soybeans.
Adjust quantity to your preference
|"Edamame" Soybeans||120 g|
|Onion||100 g (minced)|
|Heavy Cream||50 cc|
|Chicken Stock||(to taste)|
|Black Pepper||(to taste)|
1. Cook “Edamame” following package instructions.
2. In a medium pot, add cooked “Edamame” and all other ingredients, and bring to a boil.
3. Remove from heat, and let it cool.
4. Pour cooled soup mixture into Food Processer to blend.
5. For smoother texture, use strainer.
6. Garnish with Parsley.
You may also like: