Hasselback Potato with Uni Paste
Add a little flair to your party with Hasselback Potatoes! Essentially a Pre-Sliced Baked Potato, so many flavour combinations goes well with this dish!
Adjust quantity to your preference
|"Mentai Paste" (Cod Roe)|
|"Uni Paste" (Sea Urchin)|
1. Preheat Oven to 450F.
2. Place a Potato between 2 Chopsticks. Make deep slices into the Potato, stopping once the knife hits Chopsticks.
3. Place the Potatoes on a Sheet Pan. Drizzle Olive Oil at this step if you'd like.
4. Cover and Bake in the Oven for 30 minutes; then remove Cover and Bake for another 30 minutes, or until cooked.
5. Add Cheese in between Potato Slices and bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the Oven and add Toppings, including "Mentai Paste" or "Uni Paste".
7. Garnish with Crispy Bacon & Parsley.
You may also like: