Uni-giri (Uni Rice Ball)
Uni + Onigiri = Unigiri! Inspired by Chinese Fried Rice, these tiny seasoned rice balls are sure to make your next party a success!
Adjust quantity to your preference
|"Uni Paste"||2 Tbsp|
|Steamed Rice||1 Cup|
|Sesame Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Cooking Wine||1 Tbsp|
|Green onion||(for garnish)|
|Roasted Nori Seaweed||(for garnish)|
1. Add Sesame Oil to preheated pan.
2. Stir fry Steamed Rice, Cooking Wine, and “Uni Paste” to make Fried Rice.
3. Beat 1 Egg in a small bowl, and pour into Fried Rice.
4. Cool down the rice, and roll 1/4 each into tiny balls.
5. Garnish with Roasted Nori and Green Onion.
You may also like: