Uni Cream Pasta with Squid
Enjoy rich taste of the sea with creamy Uni sauce and tender Squid. An elegant recipe for an ocean view table!
Adjust quantity to your preference
|"Uni Paste" (Sea Urchin)||3 Tbsp|
|"Osushiya Mongo" Cuttlefish||60 g|
|Pasta (Linguine preferred)||120 g|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Sake (cooking wine)||2 Tbsp|
|Broth (vegetables or fish)||1 Tsp|
|Heavy Cream||100 ml|
|Black Pepper||(to taste)|
|Roasted Nori Seaweed||(for garnish, shredded)|
1. Cook Pasta following package instructions.
2. Add Olive Oil to preheated pan, and cook Garlic until tender.
3. Add “Osushiya Mongo” Cuttlefish, Sake, Broth, Heavy Cream and mix well.
4. Add cooked Pasta to sauce, and season to taste with Salt & Pepper.
5. Garnish with Roasted Nori Seaweed.
You may also like: