Hiyashi Chuka (Cold Noodle)
"Hiyashi Chuka (cold noodle)" is a staple summer dish in Japan. Specially crafted with chewy Chuka/Ramen noodles, add extra crunchy texture with Fukahire Kurage.
Adjust quantity to your preference
|Ramen Noodle (cooked & cooled)||120 g|
|Sesame Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Soy Sauce||2 Tbsp|
|Rice Vinegar||2 Tbsp|
|"Fukahire Kurage"||50 g|
|Cucumber (julienne)||50 g|
|Omelet (shredded)||30 g|
|Ham (sliced)||50 g|
|Pickled Ginger||5 g|
1. Cook & Cool Noodles following package instruction.
2. Prepare Sauce by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Prepare each Topping separately.
4. Plate cooked Cold Noodles in a bowl and add Toppings.
5. Pour over Sauce at the time of serving.
You may also like: