"Onigirazu" is the new trendy food in Japan! Originating from Onigiri (rice balls), it's made by layering like a sandwich instead of squishing into a ball. Try it with your favourite ingredients today!
|"Mentai Paste"||4 Tbsp|
|Steamed Sticky Rice||2 cups|
|Omelette, or Tamagoyaki sheet||2 large sheets|
|Roasted Nori Seaweed||2 sheets|
|Plastic Wrap||2 sheets|
1. Put 1 sheet of Plastic Wrap on top of cutting board.
2. Place 1 Roasted Nori sheet, add about 1/2 cup of Steamed Rice in the center, and spread it in square shape about the size of your palm
3. Pile up 2 Lettuce leaves, 1 Egg sheet, and about 2 Tbsp of "Mentai Paste" in the center of Rice sheet.
4. Add 1/2 rice on top to cover up the last topping.
5. Fold in all 4 corners to wrap like an envelope, wrap it up securely in plastic wrap, and let it rest for at least 10 minutes.
6. Cut in half to serve.