"Onigirazu" is the new trendy food in Japan! Originating from Onigiri (rice balls), it's made by layering like a sandwich instead of squishing into a ball. Try it with your favourite ingredients today!
Adjust quantity to your preference
|"Mentai Paste"||4 Tbsp|
|Steamed Sticky Rice||2 cups|
|Omelette, or Tamagoyaki sheet||2 large sheets|
|Roasted Nori Seaweed||2 sheets|
|Plastic Wrap||2 sheets|
1. Put 1 sheet of Plastic Wrap on top of cutting board.
2. Place 1 Roasted Nori sheet, add about 1/2 cup of Steamed Rice in the center, and spread it in square shape about the size of your palm
3. Pile up 2 Lettuce leaves, 1 Egg sheet, and about 2 Tbsp of “Mentai Paste” in the center of Rice sheet.
4. Add 1/2 rice on top to cover up the last topping.
5. Fold in all 4 corners to wrap like an envelope, wrap it up securely in plastic wrap, and let it rest for at least 10 minutes.
6. Cut in half to serve.
You may also like: