Enjoy wasabi's very sharp taste with Pasta! It only takes twenty minutes to serve.
|Squid one bite-sized||150ｇ|
|Green Onion||for garnish|
|Cooking wine||1 Tbsp|
|Soy sauce||1 tsp|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
1. Cook the pasta following the pasta package’s instructions.
2. Place squid on a frying pan lightly coated with canola oil. Make sure the pan is hot before adding oil.
3. Add cooking wine, salt & pepper, as well as soy sauce.
4. Once the squid is cooked through, add the cooked pasta into the pan.
5. Finally, add Tako wasabi and mix, garnish with green onion.
6. If you wish to have more spiciness, add more Takowasabi.