|Uni paste||3 Tbsp|
|Dried seaweed/ Nori||for garnish|
|Wine/ sake||2 Tbsp|
|Soup base||1 Tsp|
|Black pepper||to taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp|
1. Cook the pasta following the pasta’s package instructions.
2. Preheat the pan to medium heat. Once the pan is warm, spread the olive oil and cook the garlic for 20-30 seconds.
3. Cook Osushiya Mongo for a minute then add wine, soup base, cream and stairwell.
4. Once all the ingredients are mixed, add pasta and stir again, add salt and black pepper.
5. Remove from the heat and place it on the plate, garnish with dried seaweed, green onion, and more Uni paste of your preference.