Fried Shime Saba
Fried Fish, such as Aji Fry, is a staple item in Japanese Teishoku meals. Using crunchy Panko breading, enjoy our take using Shime Saba (Vinegar Cured Mackerel) for a tender & juicy Fish & Chips!
Adjust quantity to your preference
|"Shime Saba" (Vinegar Cured Mackerel)||1 Fillet|
|Canola Oil||(for deep frying)|
|Panko Breading||1 Cup|
|Cabbage||1 Cup (shredded)|
1. Preheat Oil to 170℃.
2. Prepare Panko, Flour, and beaten Eggs separately in small bowls.
3. Cut “Shime Saba” into bite sized chunks.
4. For Breading, dip “Shime Saba” pieces in Flour, Egg, and Panko.
5. Deep fry until golden brown.
6. Serve it Japanese style with Lemon and Shredded Cabbage.
You may also like: